Photo Credit: opensourceway
At M6web we strongly believe in open source. We push our team members to publish their work and demand the same for our contractors.
We use open source on a daily basis. For production servers or on our workstations. Contributing to open source is a simple and ethical way to give back to all the people contributing too.
Here some projects open sourced:
- Coke is a Shell/Bash command using PHP Code Sniffer allowing rules management per project
- Babitch and BabitchClient is a project to record foosball scores, archive them, and make them easily accessible
- GitHubEnterpriseArchive allows to archive and graph your GithubEnterprise timeline
- GitHubTeamReviewer is a monitoring tool that allows you to quickly view all Github pull requests of your teams and their statuses
- HttpToGelf is a node.js http to gelf logger
- HttpToStatsd is a node.js http to statsd logger
- JenkinsLight is a build monitoring tool (buildwall) that allows you to quickly detect failing projects for Jenkins
- JenkinsTerminalColors is a very lightweight Chrome extension that provides terminal colors in all console panels of Jenkins. It uses black Solarized theme
- SeyrenLight is an other monitoring tool (buildwall) that allow to quickly show failing Seyren checks
Bundle and libs
- AmqpBundle: The AmqpBundle incorporates messaging in your application using the php-amqp extension.
- ApiExceptionBundle: The ApiExceptionBundle manages exceptions for your API and return a clean json.
- AwsBundle: AWS SDK as a Symfony2 service, with WSClientBundle functionnality (cache, logging, …)
- behat-seo-extension: Behat extension provinding specific features for testing the SEO of a website
- DaemonBundle Bundle easing the creation of daemon sf2 commands
- DomainUserBundle: User authentication by domain
- ElasticsearchBundle: Integration of the Elasticsearch official PHP client within a Symfony Project
- Firewall and FireWallBundle: Symfony2 bundle providing IP filtering features for your Symfony 2 applications
- FOSRestExtraBundle: Extra features for the FOSRestBundle
- GuzzleHttpBundle: Bundle of top on HttpGuzzle
- HttpKernelBundle: Custom sf2 HttpKernel with additional events
- LogBridgeBundle: Symfony Bundle to log Request/Response with Monolog.
- MonologExtraBundle: Provide extra features for Monolog.
- Redis: PHP component used to access Redis throught predis
- RedisBundle: Bundle over Redis component
- RedisMock: A simple PHP Redis mock
- RequestHeadersForwarderGuzzleBundle: Fetch HTTP headers from current request and reuse them in Guzzle clients sub-requests.
- roboxt: PHP lib parsing a robots.txt
- sprintf-mock: sprintf-js plugin allowing to mock sprintf behaviour
- StatsdBundle: Symfony2 Bundle easing the statsd usage
- superagent-mock: superagent plugin allowing to simulate HTTP calls
- websocket-bench: Nodejs cli tool for benchmark web socket server, currently support (socket.io, faye)
- XRequestUidBundle: Generating call traces in the microservices hell
Contribution to free projects
Throught github we participated to the improvement (we hope so) of many open source projects:
- composer/satis: #101 - #60
- composer/composer - #2434 - #2446 - #2482
- atoum/AtoumBundle: #16 - #27 - #34 - #35 - #44 - #47 - #48 - #52 - #53 - #56
- atoum/atoum: #200 - #210
- doctrine/DoctrineBundle - #159
- elastic/elasticsearch-php - #149 - #506 - #507
- liip/LiipImagineBundle: #274
- n1k0/casperjs: #605
- naderman/composer-aws: #4 - #5
- nelmio/NelmioApiDocBundle: #157 - #253 - #256 - #258 - #277
- willdurand/BazingaHateoasBundle: #9
- macbre/phantomas: #166
- FriendsOfSymfony/FOSRestBundle: #1110
- sensiolabs/SensioFrameworkExtraBundle: #260
- guzzle/guzzle3: #38
- grafana/grafana: #974
- symfony/symfony-docs: #4300
- sindresorhus/globals: #21
- PolishSymfonyCommunity/Symfony2MockerExtension: #9